Having braids is all fun and games until they get old. We always want to extend the life span of our braidstyles for at least 2 more weeks so they don’t look old or frizzy, right?
Well, here’s what you can do to keep your braids looking great for more than two weeks.
Here are 5 tips to maintain your braids!
- The L.O.C method does wonders. Make sure to use liquids, different oils and creams. They’re theee PLUG sis.
- Sheer Shining spray helps dryness, repairs and moisturises your hair. If you don’t have it, make sure to grab a bottle when you go shopping.
- Set with mousse and wrap your hair to keep your scalp moist.
- Wear a headscarf made of silk or a wrap strip every time you go to bed. Don’t sleep on this tip sis, it takes commitment but you gotta do what you gotta do.
- Lastly, don’t forget to extend your braidstyles by redoing your edges every time you go out and repairing the front strands after two weeks (applicable if you have box braids).
If you implement these tips in your daily routine, your braids will last longer and you’ll keep your hair healthy!
Follow Lerato on Instagram, @w.__ndy.