White sneakers are some of the most stylish shoes one can own! They give you a youthful look and go with any outfit, however, they are difficult to maintain.
Here are 5 tips on how to clean your white sneakers:
- Remove the shoelaces and wash them separately.
- Put water in a basin and add enough washing powder. Use a net or a brush to wash the dirt of your shoes until they are white again.
- If you struggle to remove some stains with washing powder, you could use non-gel toothpaste on an old toothbrush.
- It is important that you rinse your shoes until all the soap is rinsed off.
- Wrap them in toilet paper and place them in a well-ventilated area (not in direct sunlight). The toilet paper prevents the shoes from staining yellow.
And there you have it, they’ll look brand new! Make sure to share with your friends and family because it is important that you keep your shoes clean at all times, you never know when you may need to wear them.
Follow Wilka Kayoko on Instagram at @tse.tuna