Serves 4 | Preparation: 40 minutes | Cook: 5-20 minutes
- Pizza roller (alternative: your hands, duh)
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 1 cup of water (lukewarm)
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- ¼ cup of tomato sauce/ paste
- seasoning of choice
- ½ cup of pepperoni / sausage slices
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (of your choice)
- Olives & Peppers
- In a large bowl, mix the flour together with sugar, salt and yeast.
- Mix water, oil and add to the flour mixture.
- Turn flour onto floured surface and knead for 2 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl. Cover & let rise for 15 minutes.
- Punch down and pat into a circle using your hands or the pizza roller.
- Mix the tomato sauce/paste together with the seasonings and spread over the crust (dough).
- Put a few pepperoni slices on top of the sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat the pepperoni and cheese layer.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius until crust is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
…and there you have it! A simple & quick way to make Pizza.
Make sure to take a picture of your homemade pizza and tag us on Instagram / Facebook or tweet us!