This month we chat with Miss Teen Namibia 2018 1st Runner Up; Miss Debutante 2018 and Best Performer at The Miss Teen Namibia 2018 Clasrisse Muller. An inspirational teen with an incredible mission. Clarisse truly represents what it means to be #YourOwnKindOfBeautiful. We get her take on fashion and inner beauty.
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a young redhead born in Namibia. I love spending time with family and friends. I’ve been doing modeling for five years at ACE Models Namibia. I am Miss Teen Namibia 2018 1st Runner Up as well as Miss Debutante 2018 and Best Performer.
2. How and why did you get started in modelling?
My mother started her modeling school in 2014 and I always wanted to do modeling.
3. Which 3 songs are you listening on repeat at the moment?
Shotgun, Blah Blah Blah and In my feelings.
4. What was the most interesting shoots you have ever done?
Lifestyle, Streetwise and Gothic shoot
5. Could you tell us a bit more about your modelling agencies and
which market works best for you?
ACE Models Namibia is a modeling academy.
Where we learn to be confident, have self respect & grow with the industry.
I know my director has my best interest at heart and when the time is ready she will help me choose the best agency for me.
6. What is your favourite fashion trend at the moment?
High waisted fashion pants.
7. What’s your favourite place to hang out in Windhoek?
The Grove Mall of Namibia.
8. Do you have any advice for those who want to start modelling?
The sooner you start, the better. Never give up. With hard work & determination, you will reach your dreams.
9. What other hobbies do you do besides modelling?
My other hobbies consist of dancing, baking and watching movies.
10. Do you have anything else you would like to become or just be a full
I would love to become a full time model but I also want to become an actress one day.
11. What does #BeYourOwnKindOfBeautiful mean to you?
Be yourself because you are beautiful in your own way.
12. What do you love about modelling?
The people around me and the fun events.
13. Describe your style.
Modern and stylish
14. How do you handle negativity as a model?
There is no time for negativity.
The industry change constantly. What’s in today, is not necessarily in tomorrow. Should I not make it in the top 5 for pageantry or win in runway or get scouted, I would rather see it as a learning experience and I have learned that my time is not God’s time. He knows best…
15. Which agency would like to model for in the future?
16. Is there a Mr. Special we should know about?
Of course there is…
Summer or Winter?
Gucci or Chanel?
Mauritius or New York?
-New York please
Android or Apple?
Nike or Adidas?
A Million or Mansion?