Whether its mom and dad’s night off or you want to learn how to cook on your own, here is a simple and no-fuss chicken nuggets recipe that is a delicious place to start.
Trust us, chicken nuggets are a snap to make at home and so much better than anything you’ll find in the freezer section.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- cooking spray (Optional)
- Honey Mustard or Spicy Ketchup for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces. Spread panko on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a shallow dish, then add Parmesan and 1/2 teaspoon salt; drizzle with oil and stir to combine.
- Place flour and eggs in separate shallow dishes. Increase temperature to 450 degrees.
- Set a wire rack in a rimmed baking sheet; lightly coat rack with cooking spray. In batches, coat chicken in flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg, then coat with panko, pressing to adhere. Place on rack.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve nuggets with sauce.
There you have it! Easy and delicious chicken nuggets.
Show us your chicken nuggets by tagging us on our social media platforms.